To apply use link below:
Terms and Rules for Professional - Photographer/Videographer
- A permit fee is required. Fee is waived for 2023.
- The photographer/videographer/or business owner must have a City of North Myrtle Beach business license.
- Photographer or filming activities that occur on the public beach shall not interfere with the public’s use of the same.
- Professional photographic or videography activities that occur on the public beach shall occur at least five (5) feet away from sand dune or sand fence. Photographers/videographers and guests must yield right of way to emergency vehicles if necessary.
- The staging or erection of obstructions of any kind on the public beach is prohibited.
- Photographers/Videographers may not advertise, solicit, or engage in financial transactions on the beach.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Miller,
North Myrtle Beach Parks and Recreation Department
at (843) 281-3758, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.